Steps to collect memory dump file by Procdump utility:
1. Download procdump utility by the link below.
2. Locate the procdump.exe utility under C:\Procdump\ folder.
3. Run cmd.exe with admin privileges
4. Navigate the C:\Procdump\ folder by typing the route cd C:/procdump.
Make sure that cmd.exe is in the specified C:\Procdump folder.
5. Run the procdump.exe using the following options depending on the needs:
procdump.exe -ma RadioService.exe
procdump.exe -ma Client.exe.
6. Wait while dump file is collecting. When finished, navigate to C:\Procdump\ folder and check Memory Dump file size. Average value is 400 MB – 1,8 GB. Upload .dmp file and share with technical support.
Please note that the Wireshark capture, Nlog and memory dump file should be collected at the same time.