Database is not created on Dispatcher Console
- Check “Database Server Name”. Read carefully the comments under “Database Server Name” textbox. Computer Name can be found in “My Computer” property window. Make sure to specify only the first part of the name (up to the first dot) without domain name.
- Check Authorization Mode. By default it should be “Windows NT Authorization”.
- If you install SmartPTT Dispatcher Console on Windows Vista, make sure to set checkbox ”Add user to the SQL Server Administration role” in "Configuration options” window, while installing SQL Express 2005.
- Database Name should not start with digit or contain spaces.
- Database name should not be “database”. This name is reserved by SQL Server.